Friday, April 1st &
Saturday, April 2nd
Abilene Clay Sports, Abilene Texas
Large number of prizes to be awarded in drawings.
Raffle for a Browning Citori 725 Field: 20 Gauge, 26 Inch.
One free raffle ticket per registered shooter, additional raffle tickets for $10 each or 3 for $20. Drawing for raffle shotgun to be held Saturday night at the awards party, you do not have to be present to win.
Several Gun Board slots available for purchase and fun shooting games will be set up.
INDIVIDUAL SLOTS $150
• Includes 100 targets per paid registration
• Each shooter receives a TOP GUN GIFT
• Includes one complimentary noon meal per shooter ($10 for non-participants)
• Shells and ear protection available for purchase (shells no larger than 3 dram, 1 1/8 ounce, 7 ½ - 9)
• Ear and eye protection required
• Two complimentary dinner tickets included ($25 for extra ticket)
• All gun winners must be eligible to win guns (subject to FFL registration)
• Friday Rotations at 1 and 3 pm (TOP GUN Prize awarded)
• Saturday morning rotations (2 Courses) at 8:30 and 10:30
• Saturday afternoon rotations (2 Courses) at 1 and 3
• TOP GUN PRIZES AWARDED FOR HOA
FROM NORTH COURSE AND SOUTH COURSE ON SATURDAY
For more information on sponsorships call
David Williams (512) 632-5340
Terry Bailey (325)668-2925.
Awards Party and Dinner will be held Saturday at 7 pm
at the Display Building at the Taylor County Expo Center
*Participants/observers enter at their own risk and assume sole responsibility for personal injury, property damage, or other loss arising from such participation/observation.